Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mexican Food...Yum!

So, I know I said this wasn't going to be a blog about my 101 list, but sometimes that's the most exciting thing happening (especially when I'm sick), so I must let you know about it. I don't really like letting other people do things for me. It makes me feel helpless and like a stupid girl, and believe me, no one wants to be a stupid girl. Many of the things on my list of 101 things to complete are items that will make me do something I would normally do the exact opposite of. For example: number 87. Let someone else (other than my parents) make me dinner and clean up. Last night, I let Ashley make me enchilladas and clean up. No help at all from me. Was it difficult? No, not so much. Did I feel a little guilty? Yes. That's okay, baby steps. The food was so yummy and not having to work for it at all felt pretty nice. Perhaps this will become a regular occurance. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment