Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Jack and Jill went up the hill...


Jack and Jill (formerly Andy and Brandy) have been living with us for a while. Would I ever expect to fall in love with them? No, I hate small dogs. Ok, so I don't hate small dogs, I actually love all dogs. However, I didn't ever imagine I would EVER want to own a small dog. Now I don't ever ever ever want to let Jill's little lazy eye and strange toes out of my sight. (Secret time, I like Jill better, shhhhh everyone else likes Jack and they would revolt against me).

It's coming to that time where I'm going to have to actively find them new homes. No home is good enough. Well, that's not ture. They deserve the best and the best exists, I just have to find it. For now, I'll savor the last few days with puppy love and get out all my complaining about the scent of urine and poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment